Can You See Who Viewed Your TikTok Videos?
While TikTok has a lot of positive features to help the user, it does lack some minor details, in this case, it makes it impossible to see who viewed your TikTok videos.
This may be so to protect the privacy of other users who do not wish to let creators know which videos they viewed. Maybe, for this very reason, TikTok has not shown any indication that they are going to introduce this feature any time soon on their short-form platform.
How To Check Out How Many People Viewed Your TikTok Videos
Although you cannot examine who has viewed your TikTok videos, you can still see how many people have viewed your TikTok videos. I know I know, this is not what you were looking for but, it is the next best thing and something very important to keep track of if you want your TikTok videos to go viral.
Knowing how many views your videos are getting, allows you to understand which content is being liked the most. It also allows you to understand which content is being most likely picked up by the TikTok algorithm and placed on the ForYou page more often.
You can find out by following these steps:
- Let me present to you the most obvious step; Open the TikTok app.
- Tap the ‘Me’ icon at the bottom right-hand corner to open your profile page.
- Within the grid where your videos are placed, on the bottom-left-hand corner of each video, you can see the number of views it has.
How To Access TikTok Analytics: The Number Of People Which Viewed Your TikTok Videos
Keeping track of your TikTok analytics is a good way of ensuring your way to success. TikTok analytics allows you to see who viewed your TikTok videos in a different way than the previously mentioned method. It gives you the overall amount of views. This is still a good score to keep track of as it shows you how much traction your videos and overall content are getting and about the way you are engaging with your viewers.
First things first, to gain access to Analytics, you have to have a Pro account (do not be alarmed, it is free).
Just follow these steps to see how you can do this:
- Again, open TikTok
- Tap on the Me icon at the bottom-right corner
- Tap on the ellipses (three-dotted icon) on the top-right corner
- Click on Manage my account, which is the first option
- Press on Switch to Pro account highlighted in red
- Whichever option you choose for your Pro account to be (Creator or Business), your analytics will still be the same
- Fill in the requested details
- Scroll down till you reach Analytics and click on it
- In the Overview tab, the first section that you find is Video Views. This is where you can check how many people have viewed your TikTok videos day by day.
Having a visual on who has viewed you TikTok videos can be beneficial since you can check if any big brands or personas are interested in you. However, everyone values their privacy at some point or another. Therefore, if you want to grab people’s attention, work hard for it to the point where it becomes obvious who might be viewing your content and engaging with it.
If you are not happy with your view count or well, lack of, then you should think about using a TikTok bot to help you gain more fans to view your content.
TikTok bots like Fueltok can help you get more likes, followers, and most importantly, VIEWS! It will automatically use your account to interact with your target audience by following them and liking their content to engage with them, enough to up your view count sky-high as well as your followers count. (A good way to mill two seeds with one stone, right?).
Go to our main website fueltok.com and try our 7 days free trial now!